Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting our families, businesses, communities and our way of life. During this time, we wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation at Issy’s.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery. We are truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need. Second, at Issy’s, we are focused on the health and safety of our employees, families, and communities. All of our employees are safe with their families, we have kept them informed of procedures that will be changing when the salon reopens. During this time, we have been researching PPE for their safety as well as your safety. We are ready for whatever the guidelines may be.
Third, even as we deal with this pandemic, our team at Issy’s remains focused on getting back in to the salon and looking after your needs. While all businesses are in uncharted territory, Issy’s was built to handle moments like this, and our relentless commitment to health and cleanliness keeps us stronger than ever. Our company was founded on core values — client care, customer service, cleanliness, following government guidelines — and our values are unwavering and continue to guide everything we do.
We have set out the following client visiting procedures in the points below, to ensure the safety of our clients as well as our staff.
Client Visiting Procedures:
1. Book online
2. Wait outside for your appointment
3. Clients will be asked general wellness questions, have their temperature checked and asked to use the hand sanitiser provided before entry into the salon
4. We will provide you with a complimentary care pack upon arrival consisting of single use mask, single use disposable biodegradable gown, single use disposable biodegradable gloves and single use disposable biodegradable towels.
5. All staff will be wearing face masks, visors and gloves, which will be cleaned after every client appointment
6. 6 feet social distancing will be adhered to at all times between clients and staff not attending to clients
7. Only one staff member will attend a client throughout the appointment
8. All surfaces will be sanitised during and after each client appointment
9. All tools will be sanitised after each client appointment
10. Only card payments will be accepted – no cash
11. Please book your next appointment before leaving the salon
Copyright © 2020 Issy’s. All Rights Reserved.